Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karmus86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2013, 01:58 PM
    When would be a safe time to try and have another baby
    A few weeks ago I had a fetal death at 37 weeks. I was wondering when it would be OK for my body to start trying again?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2013, 02:01 PM
    The person to make this recommendation is your Physician, familiar with the facts and circumstances
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 15, 2013, 02:03 PM
    You had the death of a full term baby. Now is not the time to ask, when can you try again. Your body will go through certain hormone changes, your mind will be dealing with the fall out. Here is not the place to ask this question, you must talk to your doctor about this; weigh everything out, think about it. You must take a break from the pregnancy mode right now to get your body and your mind back in shape and you thinking clearly.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 15, 2013, 04:13 PM
    I am so sorry for your loss.

The time for you to try again would be within 6 months to, preferably, a year. Your body and mind needs time to recover.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jul 18, 2013, 10:27 AM
    More than your body healing, your emotions and mind needs to heal. Maybe some counseling will help you with that decision. Physically, your doctor would be the best judge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe for baby to talk a glotathione [ 2 Answers ]

My baby is a bet darker than my color is it safe for her to talk a glotathione she 8 month old?

To get baby safe and clean environment [ 4 Answers ]

I have a cousin who's baby mother won't let him see the baby and she lives in a environment were there is drug use and is not very clean. And she is not very stable finacally and mentally what should he do to get custody?

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

View more questions Search