Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T- bone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2013, 01:45 PM
    Parole officer remove from making contact with parolee at his home what can I do
    Parole officer harassing my mom was removed and I was given new officer be he showed up without calling first
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2013, 02:04 PM
    You've got to deal with it... they don't HAVE to make an appointment to get you enough time to get where you were supposed to be. Being convenient to you isn't part of parole. They can even drop by and go through wherever you are staying... without a warrant.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 15, 2013, 03:37 PM
    Part of your responsibility is to explain to your mother that if you give her home as your residence, she has to let POs in and as smoothy said, go through closets and drawers.
    OR you can go back in. Parole is basically prison at home, because prisons are crowded and costly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parole officer [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend called me and said his parole officer went to see him at the rehabilitation center. Its 30 min away from my house. He will be there for 3 months total they even let people stay for up to 6 months if they want. He said my boyfriend is high profile. My boyfriend told me he told the...

Difference between Parole officer & Probation officer [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between Parole officer & Probation officer? If anybody know about this, please let me know.

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Perot Officer sending parolee back to state he was kicked out of. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon who was sentenced to the leave the state of Ky. My probation officer is considering sending me back to Ky. The judge has retired in Ky I am wondering if I will get to return to my home state. I am living in Tn currently , I have family in Ky.

View more questions Search