Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ecotime47 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2013, 09:44 AM
    What color wall paint would look good with a mahogany base board?
    I'm painting my church. We want the baseboard (wainscoat) to have a deep mahogany stain. We are stuck on what color to paint the wall. Any ideas?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 15, 2013, 09:55 AM
    Certainly a pastel. My dad's church used an eggshell, off white. Years later they painted over the eggshell with a very light green.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 15, 2013, 11:20 AM
    I agree with a creamy off white with any dark wood.
    Not a beige. Be sure it has a touch of yellow to make it go with wood.
    ecotime47 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 10:58 AM
    Thanks so much! We're going to try and decide today or tomorrow!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 11:03 AM
    Eggshell and hunter green one being paint the other being décor whichever way you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good looking color to paint your rims if you painted the car black? [ 3 Answers ]

What is a good looking color to paint your rims if you painted the car black? The car is a 1996 Nissan sentra gxe with a ga16de with 258000 miles on it with stock rims and tires. I wanted some input on painting the rims, I want to pick a good color for the rims and another color for the calipers...

What kind of dark mahogany brown hair color is better when it comes to color boxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to dye my hair a redish bronwinsh color and I had already bought a color box from revlon and it was color 32 dark mahagony brown and my naturall hair color is dark brown but when I dyed it it came out darker.. With not much red.. So is there anynother color brand that has more red in it.. I...

Advice about an oversized wall, crown molding, and base board [ 1 Answers ]

Advice please, I have a rectangle shaped bedroom with an over size wall. I want to make the room look less wide and not so much like the rectangle that it is. Other than building a practical wall and attaching it to one side of the over size wall, what do you recommend that I do with this room...

Growing out Dark Mahogany Hair Color [ 1 Answers ]

HI :) I`ve just gotten my previously colored hair which was loreal majirel #6 with a fairly dark mahogany. Its nice but maybe a little too dramatic and artificial for me. I don`t want to get anything fixed because I`ve done that so much in the past LOL:( I like the darker shade because it`s...

View more questions Search