Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruby lee 8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 04:03 PM
    Low Water Pressure after installing Dishwasher
    After installing dishwasher , turning the water back on I noticed I have less water coming through sink & sprayer & also sinks in bathroom .
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 15, 2013, 08:09 AM
    Sounds like you may have dislodged minerals built up in your pipe walls that are now clogging your cartridges
    Let me show you how to clean them/
    Try this. Shut the water off and pull the cartridge, Check the inlet ports for trash and clean. Now place a pan over the open valve and turn the water back on for a minute to flush out the supply. You should have a strong stream when doing so. Reassemble and test. If that works do it on all affected taps, good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure after installing sharkbite elbows and coupling [ 4 Answers ]

I accidentally punctured a pipe leading to the cold water of a sink in my bathroom. Because of the position of the puncture, I had to replace about 12 linear inches worth of pipe. 1/2 copper piping was used. Sharkbite components were two 1/2 elbows and a 4 inch long 1/2 coupling. After...

Low water pressure in boiler after dishwasher install [ 6 Answers ]

Hi - Really hope someone can help, We had a new boiler fitted two years aog and never had any problems with it until the service ran out.. (typical) around that time we had our dishwasher that had been sat there waiting to be plumbed in for five years plumed in. Ever since we have had to top up the...

Low Water Pressure At Kitchen Sink/Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, If the water pressure at the kitchen sink is low will this affect the function of a dishwasher? My dishwasher goes through all of the cycles but it doesn't seem to fill up with enough water and also the washer cycle doesn't work. Could this be a result of the low water pressure?

Low water pressure at kitchen sink/dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

If the water pressure at the kitchen sink is low will this affect the function of a dishwasher? My dishwasher goes through all of the cycles but it doesn't seem to fill up with enough water and also the washer cycle doesn't work. Could this be a result of the low water pressure?

View more questions Search