Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tbrown29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 11:49 PM
    Just wondering??
    Hello I am wondering if it is possible to I adopt your significant other child and we are not married in the state of New York??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2013, 01:40 AM
    Significant other ? May I assume this is a same sex relationship ?

How long have you been together,
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2013, 09:46 AM
    Probably not - NY allows gay marriage. The feeling of the Court right now is that if you don't want to commit to each other, why would you commit to the child?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Wondering [ 2 Answers ]

"if someone wanted to give sole custody of their unborn child to their soon to be ex-spouce how would one go about writing it up and it be legal and binding"

Wondering? [ 5 Answers ]

Is it okay if you are in a committed relationship with a dude and both of you have a Facebook page but he is not willing to achknowledge that you are is girlfriend on there. Should I be concerned or should I just let it go and forget abou it?

Hello I was just wondering [ 4 Answers ]

:) First of all I have a best friend who keeps hearing 5 knocks on a wall in her house the same wall every time.So far 3 of the 5 people who live there have heard it and it only happens about once everyother day.We have searched the house high and low looking for creatures,bushes,vines, humans...

Just wondering [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new here my name is heather and I'm 18 years old.;) I was wondering how you track a cell phone number?

Just wondering [ 9 Answers ]

Name: corrie my birthdate is aug. 21 1968, what does my future hold. Can you tell me what I need to do?

View more questions Search