Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jen770777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 07:32 PM
    Ask movie questions
    There was a sci-fi mini series where rock-like pellets fell from space and if you picked one up you were pricked and slowly turn into a creature from outer space.
    I loved that movie but cannot remember the name.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask movie questions and get answers [ 0 Answers ]

This movie is about a young girl from the 1800 - 1900s, she finds a Door in her house that takes her to the future (present time). She spends time in both time lines.

Movie experts ask questions [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember a name of a certain movie I watched when I was back in preschool days. The plot was like this, a coal mine worker has his children take away because of his low income or something. One of his son is sent to a foster home. Don't exactly remember but I think the man was a...

Movie questions? [ 0 Answers ]

A low budget James Bond like film (pre Dr. No, circa 1961) had the same look and style of the early Bond films. A Bond producer or production company may have been associated with the film. Do you know the name of the film and its history?

Need help with movie questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys , this is a long shot , seen this movie about ninjas when I was a kid and can't remember if the made a trioligy of them , bbut here it goes ,the only scene I can remember a group of ninjas cornered by another group , a ninja throws a smoke bomb they disappear and tunnel under they other...

Looking for a movie clip on asking questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm new. I'm a training consultant and am looking for a movie clip that demonstrates effective Advocacy and Inquiry, i.e. a dialogue between two people, making statements and asking questions! Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.