Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Late period, brownish blood/discharge
    My period is about 3 days late and today I started to get some brownish discharge or blood it kind of looks like the end of my period. I'm not sure what going on. Does anyone know?
    cheekyface Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Exactly the same thing happened to me last week av been off the depo jag for 13 mth trying to get pregnant did two test last week but was negative so going to get other one tomorrow and see what that says best do the same hun good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge and Late Period [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 (almost 25), married and my husband uses condoms when we have intercourse. Three years ago, when I was a virgin I had brown discharge for a few days and had missed my period that month. I blamed the situation on stress. At the beginning of September I was definitely stressed, but things got...

Late period, brown discharge.. Could I be pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and I lost my virginity on December 10th. I had sex again on the 15th, and we used a condom on both occasions. Then on January 1st we fooled around without a condom, but he only penetrated once or twice, and didn't ejaculate inside me. I was due for my period on January 2nd....

Irregular period and brownish discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been on the because pills and later changed to the patches. However, the whole reason of getting on because pills was to make my menstruations regular. I have been off the patches for some time now, and My husband and I are trying to conceive.Well, I haven't had a period for 6 or more...

Late Period Brown Discharge and cramping [ 4 Answers ]

My period is 4 days late and on the third day I had a brown discharge and I have had unprotected sex and there is some mild cramping. I also have irregular periods.

Brownish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I am having a brownish discharge. I have been having it off and on for about two weeks. My period should be coming within the next week. I am not presently on birth control but did take the pill about a year ago. What do you think the cause is and should I be concerned. ...

View more questions Search