Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fplayprcy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 02:10 PM
    Cost plus fix fee contract
    If the estimate total price 110k, with estimated cost 100k, and profit of 10k, final seller 75k to complete work. Total costs to the project will be?

Check out some similar questions!

Is sales commission a variable cost or fix cost [ 1 Answers ]

Is sales commission a variable cost or fix cost

Can variable cost be fix cost as well? [ 1 Answers ]

Can variable costs be fix costs as well

Which of the following cost contain both variable and fixed cosariable cost fix cost [ 0 Answers ]

Which of the following cost contain both variable and fixed cost element with respect to the total output of the company? a) Sales commissions b) Manufacturing overhead c) Direct material d) Administrative salaries

Is an early termination fee or liquidated damages clause required on lease contract? [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Florida. I need to break my lease. There is an stipulation on my contract that says... "tenant must first submit such request in writing to the office. resident must give 60 day written notice and remarketing fee of $250. The charge will in no way release the resident of his/her...

Joint cell phone contract termiated early.Am I responsible for fee? [ 2 Answers ]

While My son was at NationalGuard training,his "partner"on their cellphone contract ended the contract three weeks before the 2 year contract expired. She's being forced to pay the early-termination fee but is threatening to take my son to small claims court .Can she do that?The phone co. says...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.