Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prateekyadav123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 12:33 PM
    Which camera to buy?
    My budget is up to 50,000 INR I want to buy a dslr with lens 18- 135mm approx..
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 14, 2013, 01:20 PM
    Here is a thread you can look at that has lots of choices and explinations.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/photog...as-754754.html
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 15, 2013, 05:17 AM
    If you have enough experience with dslr then buy one but if not then take a short course first. Nikon, sony, fuji, canon etc are good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like to buy a new camera suggest me one? [ 22 Answers ]

I recently started liking taking pictures.(with my mobile only now).I am planning to buy a new cam.. some says to buy SLR.. I don't know which one to buy?any suggestions.. I like taking nature photographs. Fashion photographs too. My budget is not that good suggest me one between 600$ and 800$..

I'm 11 years Old Should I buy a bridge dslr camera or a small compact camera? [ 2 Answers ]

I do have experience with a dslr camera

Deciding what camera to buy! Please help. [ 8 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew more information about these cameras. I am a beginner. They are both 35mm film cameras. How much would it cost to get the pictures printed? These are the cameras: UrbanOutfitters.com > Fisheye Camera UrbanOutfitters.com > Lomography Diana Mini 35mm Camera ...

Which camera to buy [ 3 Answers ]

I am signed up for a still photography class. I use a Canon A40 Powershot for work - I point the camera, press the button, it takes good photos. The instructor suggests a better camera - but he also said I could get a close up lens for the Canon. Any suggestions on what I should buy - or...

View more questions Search