Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonelyme1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 11:30 AM
    Want my husband back
    Salaam,
    I am a woman married since 3 years.due to my ignorance I had an haraam relationship with a guy and my husband caught it.but I asked his forgiveness and never repeated it again.after 1 year he says he can't forgive me ands ent me to my home.. I always seek repentance from allah.I love my husband back.I don't know what should I do.is there any dua to get him back
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2013, 11:40 AM
    Just like some women can never forgive their husband for infidelity... some men can never forgive their wives for it either.

You can... and should try first... but you have to accept if he can't forgive you.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2013, 11:51 AM
    Hello Lonelyme,

Pray Astaghfar

Dua Astaghfar (Forgiveness) | Hadith of the Day
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 15, 2013, 05:19 AM
    Guess he still not gave you talaq from your description. He might still loves you but it must be difficult for him to forget the past. I will suggest to be sincere and honest about your emotions with him and give him some time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my husband back? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I had been married seven years, but a week ago I kick my husband out the house because he was going out at night very often and he was wasting a lot of money at the same time. I have 2 small children and I don't work. I asked him to come back home but he refuses! I had beged and cried but he...

Husband says he wants to get back together [ 4 Answers ]

My husband say he loves me and can not imagine life with out me. The problems lies with his sec/friend who is happy as a lark since the divorce and is sending him text messages love you and so on. Runs to see her when her son had an accident, ran into her at the mall and had to go see her and her...

I want my husband to come back [ 2 Answers ]

I got married in2007 but I stay with husband for few days,now my husband is asking to divorce ,he told that I will give 2lacs settlement to me and told me to sign for mutual concern Is there any rights I have to go and stay with him. If my husband didn't accept me to stay with him wheather I...

Should I go back to my husband? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for almost 7 years. I have known my husband for 15 years. Our marriage was never great. For 99% of our marriage we both had a serious smoking pot problem. He was worse than me, but I will take responsibility. I begged and begged for him to quit for many years. For him it...

View more questions Search