Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debe_one1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 09:44 AM
    Apartment rooftop air conditioner shuts off after 3 hours
    Our apartment air turns off after 3 hours when it is supposed to stay cooling.
    Maintemance man said it is "probably in the unit on th roof", and we would need to get a "professional" to check it out.
    What could be causing this?
    debe_one1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 09:44 AM
    Our apartment air turns off after 3 hours when it is supposed to stay cooling.
    Maintemance man said it is "probably in the unit on th roof", and we would need to get a "professional" to check it out.
    What could be causing this?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2013, 04:11 PM
    Call the Landlord

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioner is brand new & is running for 8-12 hours non-stop [ 11 Answers ]

I had my a/c unit replaced 2 months ago and it is running without stopping at all for over 8 hours. Yesterday it was 87 degrees outside, with a humidity of 63%. My house was set to 74 and the temp inside was 77. It ran all day and did not ever reach 74. I have had 3 companies, for a total of 9...

Rooftop heater air conditioner doesn\ [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on the heat no hot air comes out from the vents

Air conditioner loud noise when shuts off [ 0 Answers ]

I have two relatively new Carrier units. The larger makes an obnoxiously and abrupt, load "Clunk" when it shuts down. T has been doing this for a while and continues to cool properly. When it is running it sounds fine however. I also just replaced the condensate removal pump and hose in my...

Air conditioner runs 8 hours without shutting off [ 22 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a new condo for my son. The condo is on the 16th floor (very top floor) and is 805 sq ft with open floor plan - kitchen, living room with wood floors, bedroom, and small bath. The windows face East. The walls and floors are concrete. The floor covering in the LR is...

Ruud rooftop air conditioner/heater/propane [ 1 Answers ]

Won't even turn on at all. Replaced thermostat. Mom says she didn't mess with it but has military time on it now.

View more questions Search