Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serinagudina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 09:07 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I was on birth control for a couple years, stopped taking it and had unprotected sex a month later. I took 6 birth control pills after in replace of a plan b. I bled for a day about a week later but now I feel nauseous in the mornings sometimes and lower back pain and bad headaches. Could I be pregnant?
    helpfulguy12345 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 09:22 AM
    If you had sex without contraception then yes you "could" be pregnant, do a pregnancy test or see your doctor to confirm it though, ignoring it could leave you a mother.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 14, 2013, 09:33 AM
    Taking 6 birth control pills at once is not a good idea... so why would you stop taking birth control pills, then have unprotected sex, and then panic about getting pregnant? Sounds to me like you wanted to get pregnant.

So to answer you... yes, you could be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search