Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PurpLeprechaun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 08:51 AM
    Mr. X riddle
    I can't solve this! I have been trying for ages now, and its really hard! This is the riddle:
    The one in green is the answer to all problems, if she is to not show, the worst is to happen. She can lead the boys to safety, but will we allow it? No. Beware of the taffy beware of the queen, we must protect the bean. We are trying to stop her, but she is getting in our way, she is causing us to hate. Beware that's all I say, for she's just making it worse. The one in green will steal from your purse. –X

>email address removed per site rules<

Check out some similar questions!

Need help on a riddle... [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really find the answer to this riddle... Can anyone help? Here it goes: I am the shining dawn, Much older than you'll ever be, I was here at the dawn of time, I will be here to the end of time. If you wish to find me, So call me by my ancient And long forgotten dead name.

Riddle help [ 0 Answers ]

Where is somthing under you and "above you"

I need help with a riddle [ 0 Answers ]

I have one friend and he is with you and no one else can pass through me

I've got another riddle for you.. . [ 91 Answers ]

I always run, but never walk, Often murmer, but never talk, Have a bed, but do not sleep, Have a mouth, but never eat. What am I?

Riddle me that. [ 8 Answers ]

A wealthy man with a blind butler has overslept and is rushing to get ready for work. All of his socks (10 pair black, 10 pair white) are downstairs in the dryer. He summons his butler and tells him to get a pair of socks, either black or white. What is the fewest number of socks the butler must...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.