Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nzora Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 08:38 AM
    Islamic instant question and answer sites
    Should girls be sent abroad alone for studies ?
    helpfulguy12345 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 09:38 AM
    If a girl has confidence in herself and her own morals and character then she would be as safe abroad as at home.

Nowhere is truly safe for anyone really, but we do our best to live up to our own expectations for ourselves and give those around us the benefit of the doubt, without that trust in humanity the world would be a bleak place.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2013, 10:51 AM
    Hello Nzora,

Please open the link below it may or may answer your question, Thanks.

New Muslim woman needs to study abroad without a Mahram - Islam web - English
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 15, 2013, 05:20 AM
    No, not according to islam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Instant online solutions of Islamic questions [ 2 Answers ]

1. Why Holy Jumah Prayer set in Friday? Means why not on other day? 2. Why Holy Jumah Prayer in Johr Waqt? Means why not in another waqt(Asr, Magrib, Isha etc.)?

Islamic online bangla question answer [ 0 Answers ]

Oneday at the moment of quarelling I told my wife,"With the presence of Allah I am breaking all the conjugal relation with you & I can't utter that word". Uttering the word means uttering the word Talaq. Now my question is: Was it Talaq? If it was Talaq then what should I do now?

How to register in islamic sites? [ 0 Answers ]

Asalamualaikum wa rahamatullahi wabarakatahu sir, I am from a small district name anantapur in andhra pradesh... sir actually shirk is very much practised at my native premises and I am trying a LOT tel people about shirk. I 1s tried at my home telly some aayats fron quran and hadith bt no...

Islamic question answer regarding husband n wife sex relationship? [ 0 Answers ]

What is in islam if husband sucks his wife breast milk.

View more questions Search