Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zell66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 08:36 AM
    Transport live lobster
    I am going to Maine end of July, want to transport 8 lobsters back home and its going to be a 4 day drive back. Any ideas on how to keep them alive that long?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 14, 2013, 09:36 AM
    Yes, you pack them in ice and keep changing it. That is the way they are normally transported

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live lobster transportation [ 2 Answers ]

How are live lobsters transported from wholesalers to retailers ?

Live Lobster Transport [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how live lobsters are transported? I saw a truck with "Live Lobsters" written on it, so I was wondering, does that mean they are in water? Because don't lobsters breathe water?

Transporting live lobster [ 2 Answers ]

I plan to buy about 6 live lobsters for New Year's dinner, but I have to drive about 5 hours with them. So I need to keep them fresh while driving and then for about 12 more hours before cooking. I can't buy them tomorrow because stores are closed. Any suggestions?

Magical Lobster [ 2 Answers ]

There was a young woman who was a chef and she wasn't the greatest. Then she meet someone and she wanted to be better at chef and then there was a lobster that was magical and helped her be the best chef in town and get her guy! What is the name of this movie?

Lobster [ 2 Answers ]

How long does it take for a lobster to actually die once you put it in boiling water ?

View more questions Search