Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RoJohn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 08:13 AM
    Can glyconutrients cause a flare up in Auto Immune disorders?
    I've been using Ambrotose for 2.5 weeks now 2tsp 2x daily for auto immune hepatitis and I feel ill, feverish muscle aches, very tired, pain in liver area and shoulder, brownish coating on my tongue, all signs of a flare up.
    Or is this a sign this powder is curing me and detoxing getting rid of cirrhotic and inflamed cells?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2013, 08:21 AM
    Can you find an alternative health Dr in your area?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2013, 02:37 AM
    This is a supplement, and will help the body build up its own defense system. It will not cure the illness on its own, What other treatmetns are you using to actually cure, with this as a base to help stregthen the body
    RoJohn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2013, 04:42 AM
    Hi thanks for the reply. I'm using immunosuppressant as well Prednisone and Imuran.
    I was told that it would stop my immunesystem from attacking my liver because cells start recognizing each other. The man who sold this told me a lot of people got cured from their autoimmunediseases, is he a conman? But all I feel is severely ill (no fever though) wonder if its detox or flare up.
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2013, 05:23 AM
    Switching from table salt and cooking oil in plastic bottles to sea salt, kelp and olive oil will help. But as fr-chuck said there is more to it. I can look stuff up when I get my Internet back.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2013, 07:01 AM
    It is not listed as a cure for anything, the entire idea for alternative or holistic medication is that the body cures itself, the items used merely helps the body fight and build up.

There are those in the Holistic field that truly believe just as some in religioius fields may say that it is the prayer that actually heals.

I would use the holistic items, but also use Western (regular) medicine also. That is the popular method here in China, you will get not only regular medication, but also holistic or Chinese traditional medication at the doctor or hospital.
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2013, 07:22 AM
    To the holistic and western you have to find a Dr.that will do CAM complimentary al
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2013, 07:24 AM
    Complimentary alternative Medicine OR a Dr that is willing to work with the ternative Dr.
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2013, 07:26 AM
    Ive heard many people swear by ambrotose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eczema flare up [ 0 Answers ]

I'm having a bad eczema flare up on both of my feet. They are extremely swollen, itchy and the left foot has a few blisters. I have been applying cortizone 10 cream, jergens lotion and Neosporin on the blisters. What else is there that I can do to reduce swelling.

Immune disorders and asthma. [ 33 Answers ]

Hello all, My daughter who is only 2 suffers from asthma. Well her doctor said it is really hard to diagnose asthma in children this young because their respitory tracts are under developed. She actually goes to see a pediatrician tomorrow. She has recently been put on Singulair along with her 2...

Colitis flare-up, urgent! [ 1 Answers ]

My Husband is having a really terrible "flare up" of his colitis. He realized this morning that he had forgotten to take his Asacol for the past 2 or 3 days and unfortunately, he is having a huge flare up while at the same time he was already suffering from diarrhea and cramps from something he...

Psoriasis flare up , with new symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I have been suffering from this disease now for about ten years and at this present time I am in the middle of a moderate to severe flare up , about a few days ago I started experiencing severe pains in the right knee and in both my wrists and also a numbness in my left hand that extends from my...

Glyconutrients [ 1 Answers ]

Can Glyconutrients be used effectively in treating Bipolar Disorder?

View more questions Search