Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morganthecat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 09:40 PM
    Bremerhaven army base
    I was stationed in Bremerhaven Germany and would like to visit this summer. I understand the base is closed but can I still visit the area? What is it now?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2013, 02:19 AM
    According to my online search, the base has been redeveloped into a large storage yard for the Bremerhaven shipping facilities. So it will not look anything the same, but you can always visit the city, since it is a major shipping city with lots to see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Army Hospital in Bremerhaven, Germany on Facebook [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter was born in a US Army Base Hospital in Bremerhaven, Germany in 1971. Her parents were both US Citizens with the father being a military serviceman (Navy). Does she still have dual citizenship almost 40 years later in both Germany and the USA?

People taken to army base [ 1 Answers ]

Ppl were taken to an old army base and drooped off... Someone put something in the coffee and drugged everyone the all passed out then they all came to except for one... Another part is when a lady was trying to quit smoking and she got cigarettes from a vending machine that was laced with acid and...

Teenage girls living on army base, what's the name of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie for years... its about 2 teenage girls who hitchhike and sneak into the back of a truck owned by a man in the army. They end up livivng on the army base with the man, and I think at the end of the movie they kill him, the movie came out in 1997/1998... does...

View more questions Search