Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taratracy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Addiction withdraw
    Iam 35 and I am 1 year clean from crack... but recently someone turned me on to crystal meth.I have been snorting it everyday for about a month.How do I get off it and will the with draw be bad?
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Mar 25, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Back in my past had the same habit for a few years.[ like you no bumping or booting though] I just walked away.
    Was irritable as hell for a week or so but that was about it for me.-- Savage
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Savage, you seem to have a much stronger constitution than the majority of us. But, then you are The Savage!

Tara, how did you get off the crack? Was it through rehab? You need to go through it again, honey. If you are not strong enough to do what The Savage did, you have to take that step into rehab.

I have attached a couple of sites I have found that explains everything about crystal meth, including the withdrawal symptoms. Please read through both sites carefully.

Crystal Meth Effects — Crystal Methamphetamine Rehab — Effects of Crystal Meth Addiction
    Crystal Meth Frequently Asked Questions F.A.Q. FAQ

Good luck honey. You have already taken the first step by admitting that you have a problem. Now, take the next step and do something about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2007, 06:02 PM
    I would hope that people who work hard to get off a drug would know what happens. It is a tough one, like any addiction, but the though of not getting off it,is so much worst.

Good luck, it is always one day at a time, hopefully you can find a lcoal program, support group or something
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 29, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Take Your Butt To Rehab! If You Have Been Clean From Crack For A Year And Now Your Using Again It Doesn't Matter What The Kind Of Drug It Is! The Point Is Your Using And You Must Have Some Kind Of Unresolve Issues!
    I Have Been Clean For Almost Two Years So This Is The Best Advise I Can Give You. Also Why Don't You Look At Some Pitures Of What Crystal Meth Does To People. I'm Sure You Can Find Some On The Net

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Methadone withdraw [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was detoxing from herion with 30 mg of methadone. He stopped taking METHADONE WITHOUT A DOCTOR'S SUPERVISION, and is now experiencing withdraws such as sweating. Should he continue taking 30MG, or lower the doseage?

401 K withdraw [ 4 Answers ]

I am now 74 years old but I am still working. I would like to withdraw my 401K to use it for repairing my house. What steps should I be taking?

401k Early withdraw hardship [ 1 Answers ]

I had to take 17k for a hardship withdraw on my 401k. Will I have to pay federal taxes on this?

Beginning new business - Withdraw 401? [ 4 Answers ]

I am considering opening own consulting business. Should I consider pulling money from my 401 plan for start up cost? I am 44yr and have about 40,000 in my 401 Thanks in advance!

Procedure to withdraw 401k money [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was employed with an american firm till the end of September 2006. I am no longer living in the US. I want to withdraw my entire 401 K amount early next year. What is the procedure to withdraw the money ? There is a tax penalty of 10%... when I receive the amount, will it be the...

View more questions Search