Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afsal muhammed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 12:05 PM
    Arabic word "dahaha"
    Aslmualikum.. Brother how can I prove that the arabic word "dahaha" has the meaning of egg like and espicially the egg of an ostrich..
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 14, 2013, 06:54 AM
    Why do you want to prove it?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2013, 11:11 AM
    Hello Afsal Muhammad,

Open the link below and see if canfind your answer, Thanks

Flat Earth and the Qur'an - WikiIslam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please convert "Evolution", "Transformation", "Phoenix" in Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Please convert 1. "Evolution", 2."Transformation", 3."Phoenix" in Sanskrit God bless - this will be used for a tattoo

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

How do I use the word "abide" or "bide". [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Guys! I am attempting to write a poem. The closing line is " I shall find better suited tenants to abide my house." Is my use of "abide" correct, or should it be "bide" or even "abode." Thanks in advance for your help!

Word XP - Tab/ruler measurement is "ch". What is "ch"? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys I'm actually an advanced Word user but I'm scratching my head over what seems to be a very basic (but frustrating) issue after recently installing Word XP/2002. :confused: Note: I'm in Australia so I use metric. If you're using inches, 1.27cm = 1/2 inch. Not that it matters! I've...

View more questions Search