Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usaruss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 07:17 AM
    Large Toy Brick, Early 1960's
    I have a set of large plastic toy bricks my grandmother gave me for Christmas about 1960. Red, 6x3x2 inches. Studs on top, matching indentations on bottom for good stacking. No manufacturer's markings at all. Original box did not survive more than a year or so, so I have no memory of any brand name on it. I think it was a white box with red print. Set was about 3-4 dozen & I still have about 20 or so. I have never seen any others of these; no other kids had them or knew anyone who did. Yet I am sure I did not get the only ones ever made. Anyone else ever seen them?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 13, 2013, 07:28 AM
    Copy/paste this number into eBay search:
    They are the only ones I see that might be 6" long, but they are still American Plastic Brick Co, I think, makers of the little ones that came in a cylinder.
    Trouble is they aren't 3" high. But I have a feeling they are still that brand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for 1960's construction toy [ 0 Answers ]

I received a Christmas present sometime in the mid-1960's, and each Christmas I try to track one down. It had a plastic mat that you spread out on a table, which depicted the layout of a small village, or neighborhood. Roads and intersections, grassy areas, etc. You snapped plastic buildings...

Square Plastic Building Toy from 1960's [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a building toy, I think it may have been an Avon toy. Red and blue plastic squares with flanges on the edges. White square pegs with grooves on all four sides. The pegs are used to join the squares by sliding the square into a groove. I think there were wheels, too. Thanks!

Need help with 1960's or early 70's Sci Fi film [ 1 Answers ]

In about 1975 on TV, I saw a brief part of a sci fi film which I haven't seen again. It was in colour, and all I saw was two spacecraft of futuristic design and one fired up its three rear engines in a slowly brightening orange flare. Its not 2001, Silent Running or Dark Star. That's all I know......

Need help with 1960's or early 70's Sci Fi film [ 0 Answers ]

In about 1975 on TV, I saw a brief part of a sci fi film which I haven't seen again. It was in colour, and all I saw was two spacecraft of futuristic design and one fired up its three rear engines in a slowly brightening orange flare. Its not 2001. That's all I know... Thanks if you can help"

View more questions Search