Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobinthegulf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 11:44 PM
    Grohe compression fitting
    I have a grohe 3351 faucet. It has 3/8 solid chromed tube... what and where do I get fittings, flexible, for these. Do I crimp, compress or sweat these fittings
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jul 13, 2013, 06:18 AM
    Hi Bob

You should just need to purchase a pair of 3/8" Female Compression Thread X 3/8" O.D. Male Compression Thread braided hoses (length as needed).

The male end with nut and ferrule goes on the chrome tube of the faucet and the 3/8" female end goes on the shutoff under the sink!

These are sold at all large home improvement stores that I know of... ;)

Mark
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compression fitting problem [ 2 Answers ]

I had to replace the shutoff valve under my sink. So I removed the copper ferrule and nut and put on the new nut and ferrule. The new ferrule seems a little loose on the pipe and I can't seem to tighten the nut enough so it won't leak. Is there anything I can do?

Compression fitting adapters [ 1 Answers ]

Can compreesion fittings be used to adapt copper pipe to cpvc?

Compression fitting [ 1 Answers ]

My stand up drain for my washer comes to a Y at the top actually it has a fitting at the top I think whoever put it in uses it as a vent.but if I want to install a compression fitting at the top so my drain hose from the washer fits tight in it so it doesn't blow out water will I still need that Y...

Compression Fitting [ 28 Answers ]

I had a plumber do a rough-in for our new kitchen sink, including installation of the shut off valves, so that all I'd have to do was install the flexible hoses. Turns out, the sink we ended up with was deeper than we had anticipated AND we decided to go with a faucet that mounts on the side,...

Compression Fitting Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

Tom, Exactly how does the hose from the washing machine fit in to the compression fitting? I bought a compression fitting today but when I put the hose from the washing machine in to it, it's not tight. The supply house gave me 3 different rubber washers but none are tight. Am I doing something...

View more questions Search