Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Working from home.
    Hi I was wondering if anyone knows how you go about looking for typing jobs that can be done from home I would love to make some money from my p.c. Ive no idea where to start looking my typing is approx 50wpm, I can do spreadsheets, database etc.. But no certs to say I can do them seems if its not on paper they don't want to know
    avataress Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Dear emb,

Try www.craigslist.org Look under clerical and office jobs and gigs in your town. Cheers!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working from home? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking on the web for a way to make money from home,but to my dismay there are thousands of web sites saying their the ones that can make me rich.Hell one even said I could make 60 million dollars in as many months.To say the least I'm frustrated.I'm looking for a legitimate company...

Working from home [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to be a stay at home mom. I'm 22 and have worked since I was 14, so I will need something to do that I can do from home. The job that I have been doing for the past year has been being a receptionist. Does anyone know of any job that you can do from home?

Working from home over the internet [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a recently idle mainframe IT consultant who has been looking for work for 6 weeks. I have seen several intriguing ads for work-at-home businesses, surveys, etc. popping up in my in box. My question is: Can anyone offer some general guidelines or insights or bewares regarding these ventures? How...

Florida Law on Working from home [ 2 Answers ]

Need some legal advice. Here is my situation. I work for a publicely owned company. This past February the company was having some finiancial issues in the corporate office in Va. I work in the payroll and billing office in west palm beach, Florida. After several people quit,or got laid off, there...

Working on school website from home [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this, so I hope this isn't a stupid question! I'm going to be working on the website for the school where I work. Is it possible to access the site to work on it from home, or is it something that has to be done from the same computer at all times? I'll be using FrontPage, which...

View more questions Search