For words of beauty in my heart
    Nor for my soul a creed.
    When I shall have no need for you
    And all your love can bring
    Then I shall have, my dearest one,
    No need for anything

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote the poem I [ 1 Answers ]

Who wrote the poem I've learned: ... That you can't make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. ... That no matter how much you care, come people just don't care back. ... That it takes years to build trust and only seconds to destroy it ......

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

Who wrote this poem? Dream Dream I dream so much My whole life is a dream Last night I dreamt that I met you in a lonely place by the river of my abanded memories your hands were the shape of white distant galaxies And your eyes were full of light eternal my pass seemed like my future...

Who wrote this poem [ 1 Answers ]

The best love is the kind that weakens the soul and makes us reach for more. And plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you have given me and what I hope to give to you forever.

Who wrote this poem? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know who wrote this poem:- There's a peaceful place in my heart's domain At a gentling autumn time That I seek when I'm weary,or sad, or in pain When my world has lost it's rhyme

Who wrote this poem? [ 1 Answers ]

These things are ours... for God created within our soul a Mystic sense of wonder. There has been action... wind has blown through days and nights and wild waves have dashed high against the ice. There has been calm... blue shadows have stretched far across unbroken snow. There has been life......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.