Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 09:12 AM
    I have a pgister 08 valve stem system in a shower and I have replaced the whole valve
    I have a pgister 08 valve stem system in a shower and I have replaced the valve stem. When I turn on the water I get cold water, but when I take off the shower head I get hot water. I tried to switch the shower head with two other shower heads but I keep getting luke warm water. What is going on?

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced valve stem still leaking [ 0 Answers ]

I replaced price pfister valve stem but faucet still leaning. Any ides?

I have a early 90's Kohler shower valve and rounded out the cold stem valve seat. [ 2 Answers ]

Should I drill then retap the threads? Thanks!

Replaced valve seats on diverter and stem... water still runs from tub [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced all three stems on tub/shower and replaced seat on diverter valve... water still runs from tub spigot and shower at the same time

Replaced Faucet valve stems and shower stem devirter [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently replaced my faucet valve stems and the shower devirter stem in the bath tub, and now the only thing that water is flowing through is the shower head and not the spot going in the tub. Also the shower devirter only makes a 1/4 turn.

Shower Valve Stem Replaced, Still leaking! [ 5 Answers ]

I replaced my Price Pfister shower valves, including diverter, and I cannot stop the slow drip from the spout into the tub. I am a novice DIY'er with an older 1930's triplex. There was no leak before with the previous valves but they were very old, tough to turn on/off, and had water temperature...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.