Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahaw123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 06:22 AM
    Dimension of a garden
    A gardener has 100 meters of fencing to enclose two adjacent rectangular gardens. The gardener wants to enclose area to be 350 square meters. What dimension should the gardener use to obtain this area?

Check out some similar questions!

2 Dimension Kinetematics [ 0 Answers ]

2 rams A and B are fighting. They are standing 1000 meters apart and start running toward each other, A is running at a velocity of 30 m/s west and B is running at a velocity of 20m/s east. At the beginning of the story a bee that stands on the horn of A starts to fly at a velocity of 50 m/s...

Motion in One Dimension [ 1 Answers ]

An aerial photograph from a U-2 spy plane is taken of a building suspected of housing nuclear warheads. The Photograph is made when the angle of elevation of the sun is 32 degrees. By comparing the shadow cast by the building to objects of known size in the photograph, analysts determine that the...

Two dimension [ 1 Answers ]

playground is on the flat roof of a city school 6.00 m above the street below . The vertical wall of the building is h = 7.00 m high , forming a 1-m high railing around the playground . A ball has fallen to the street below , and a passerby returns it by launching it at an angle of = 53.0 above the...

Tow dimension [ 1 Answers ]

? A projectile is fired from the ground with an initial velocity of 82 m/s at an angle of 55 above the horizontial . 1- What are the initial x and y componets of the velocity ? 2- What is the x component of the projectile 1.2 s after being fired , relative the firing point? 3- What is the y...

Airplane in some other dimension [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need a title for this movie... It's an older movie. I remember a lot of passengers in a plane. Suddenly, something happened to a plane, I think that somehow it went to another dimension. All the passengers who were awake were dead, and those who were sleeping were alive. In the end the main...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.