Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1Rachellynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 05:44 PM
    Extreme swelling of the legs, feet, ankles and stomach, since my gallbladder removal
    Had my gallbladder removerd microscopically yesterday, and today my feet, ankles, calves and 3 times the normal size, and my stomach is like I am 9 months pregnant. Is this normal? What can I do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 11, 2013, 05:51 PM
    It's not typical and I would call the surgeon's on call number or doctor covering, plus your regular doctor's answering service, plus the desk at the ER for advice about going in tonight.
    You at the very least need your temp and blood pressure taken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ankles on up a little to my legs have been hurting to touch them and swelling. [ 3 Answers ]

My ankles on up a little ways to my towards my legs have been hurting to walk or stand on, they swell up a little bit also, what is causing this? Im only 105 pounds I work everyday, like today they are sore to touch, what could be causing this? Its been like this for about 2 weeks.

Itchy bumps on skin, hands, stomach, feet, and legs. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question my friend and I have itchy bumps on are skin and it hasn't gone away after three to four weeks. What do you think it is?

Edema/Swelling of Hands, Feet ankles... [ 0 Answers ]

I may need to go to the ER. I have HBP and recently it's been hot so my body is swelling up like crazy. It's 8:00 AM and I am where I was last night on the "swelling scale". I don't want it to get worse and I have to work on my feet for 8 hours today. Should I go to the ER?

Swelling of both Ankles [ 3 Answers ]

For the past month, both of my ankles have been swelling. When I get up in the morning, they are normal, once I have been on my feet for several hours, they start to swell. The right one more than the left one. No pain what so ever. I do take medication for Blood pressure, a very low dosage...

Weird itching and swelling on my ankles! [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three days I have been experiencing little spots on my ankles that look like flee bites, they are extremely itchy,therefore I have itched them therefore creating scabs, today I noticed as the day went alon my ankles swelled up huge and it hurts to bend my foot?? There are no animals so...

View more questions Search