Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StopKatieTime Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 11:44 AM
    I'm so bored, how do I pass the time?
    I am just sitting at home and NOTHING can hold my attention and I'm halfway to screaming my head off so please PLEASE! How can I pass the time.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2013, 11:47 AM
    Count the grains in a 25 pound sack of rice.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 11, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Read a book. Go outside. Ride a bike. Wash the dog. Paint the house. Cut the grass. Take pictures. Go fishing.

You get the point.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2013, 12:16 PM
    How old are you?12? 32? 62? 92?
    armagh200 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2013, 08:19 PM
    After you've gone for a walk, washed your dog, ridden the bike on a beautiful trail, then go find a group who enjoys walking, or dogs, or biking and get involved with them. Visit someone, help out a friend, a neighbor or someone in need. Join a church or some organization, get involved, volunteer at the church or in an organization. Attende for a while and see where they need some help, then, let them know you could help them in this area where you notice help is needed, maybe you can't do it alone or you need some training, but your willing to help and learn. Being honest, truthful and punctual is important too. Make yourself useful to someone or to an organization.
    CluelessJoe Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2013, 01:21 PM
    If you're still looking for something to do, think of things you love to create and give them away, or as stated in a previous reply, volunteer your time/talents and leave a legacy. I love to draw and people ask me to draw things for them, which I do. A part of "me" lives on in quite a few households/businesses and it makes me feel good...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2013, 01:34 PM
    You are on the internet look up interesting stuff. I like studying interesting things like on memory, detoxing the body for health, different places I wish I could go (google Map is good for that. You could look up how to build and fix things. There are even free sites to study college courses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is 70-72 hours enough time to pass the EtG test [ 2 Answers ]

I am female, 34 220 pounds.. I had blown a .27, got a DUI. Went to court the next day and the judge ordered that I not drink. I had 12 more beers with my last 1 being at 8:30 am. I have to do the ETG at 8 am Monday.. Giving me almost 72 hours. Will I be OK?

I am so bored, time for a hobby? [ 1 Answers ]

Well this past week I quit a certain bad habit. (drug related). It is something I have done most my life, but I just had to quit. Now I have this very very big void in my life. Nothing to pass the time. Here are a few bits of info about me. Ok, I have a nice laptop. i5, 3 gb ram 1.5 gb video...

Mom is in hospice; I need suggestions to help her pass the time [ 2 Answers ]

Mom has been in hospice, in her home, with caregivers for several months now. She will watch a little TV during the day and has enjoyed coloring in "adult" coloring books. (Not x-rated! I just mean they aren't cartoons pictures for kids!) But reading doesn't hold her attention any longer. ...

What's the shortest anount of time you can pass a EtG? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to do this in 24 hours

How much time should pass when. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I sold our first home 3 years ago to a couple who are now claiming that there is faulty wiring in the basement. They refused an inspection when we closed, and now 3 years later say they want us to pay for the new wiring or they are going to take us to court. Can they legally do...

View more questions Search