Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    casssey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Stretch marks
    I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them?
    Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does depress me and at the moment more so than ever as I have been getting to know a lad for 6 months now, and I really like him, but I'm petrified to commit myself to anything, as I'm scared the closer we got the more intimate we got that it might put him off seeing them all over my boobs, hips, back and legs... I know this sounds shallow but do you seriously think they put lads off? It really scares me and makes me feel so terribly down, I feel like I'm all alone, as I don't want to tell my mates I have them, but when I see them in bikinis or tops where they have mid drift showing I can clearly see non of them have any, and I'm one of the skinniest out of my mates! HELP ME PLEASE
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 02:31 PM
    Bio oil rocks it's the most amazing thing ever definitely worth trying takes a while to work but keep up the aplications and they will fade with time.
    .: Bio Oil :.
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Sunbeds won't help fade them, but some spray on tans will hide them. Use moisturiser on them if they are still quite new.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks make me depressed [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not sure whether this should be in this section or the dating section, but here goes anyway. I am 18 years old, and by no means fat, I am a UK size 10/12. However I have these HORREDNOUS stretch marks on my boobs, hips and back and also my inner thighs and top of the legs. They're...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big problem of stretch marks on my breasts, I tried lots of techniques, but the stretch marks are still visible. I lately heards about the stem cells therapy, could you please tell me where can we get such treatements? Any available info? Thanks.

Stretch Marks [ 8 Answers ]

I am so young and I'm already starting to get stretch marks. I tried coco butter and everything and nothings working. What should I do?

Stretch marks and fair skin, any solutions? [ 2 Answers ]

Due to a major weight gain during pregnancy I have lots of stretch marks on tummy, and thighs. I have tried Mederma and had no real luck. I am wondering if anyone knows if there are laser treatments that fair skin people can use. I asked aa dermatolgist a couple years ago and heard lasers don't...

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

View more questions Search