Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AriaLynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 10:01 PM
    Women's health question.
    The inside of my vagina smells really bad. I had cottage cheese discharge yesterday and today I have clear discharge but when I wipe down there the discharge smells really bad! I don't know what it could be! Help!

My periods are irregular. I never know what day of the month I'm going to get mine. I'm not on birth control haven't even for about two years now. I always get my period each month just a different day each month but I didn't get a period the month of May at all. I took four pregnancy test 3 were negative and the last one was positive but I started bleeding in June for 3 days. And now I'm having pink discharge. Could I be pregnant?

>Threads merged to keep all symptoms in one place<
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2013, 11:47 PM
    Yes you could be pregnant. The tests are usually accurate. You can bleed during pregnancy. Maybe take another home pregnancy test and get to the doctors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking nurse on women's health question [ 0 Answers ]

Last month, I was spotting discharge for well over a week before I had my period, which was shorter than usual. I was supposed to start my period yesterday but never did and thought that since I started on a Thursday last month that I might start today but I still haven't. Would last month affect...

Health question women [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been having a lot of discharge for awhile I didn't have sex for 8 months then after I did I got checked out and the doctor said I had chlapitia not sure how to spell it I was treated and it been 3 weeks and my discharge is getting worse and it is kind of itchy what could it be

Women's Health [ 1 Answers ]

I've been urinating from my vagina for about 2 years now, and I don't think that is normal. Im only 15 and really worried if this is a problem.

Women's health [ 1 Answers ]

I have endomerious and my doctor has put me on a hormone injection called zoladex.I had the injection last month and was told my period would stop.but yesterday I started to bleed is this normal or should I be worried

View more questions Search