Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raulsanchez24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 07:43 PM
    Requirements to earn a contract at a residential area.
    I want to make an impression to the person I'm offering my painting service to. What is the best way to approach? Thank you !
    tsila1777 Posts: 138, Reputation: 18

Aug 6, 2013, 12:54 PM
    Do you have any references to present to them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Residential discloser, recending the contract. [ 0 Answers ]

We purchased residential property that appeared to be in excellent condition. They dislclosed only one water leak and its repair. We have proof that they were aware of another water leak that they didn't repair (we spent $3000.00 to repair it) and there may have even been another leak that they...

Height requirements for power lines on a residential utility pole [ 1 Answers ]

What are the height requirements for the power lines on a utility pole in a residential area?

Shorted 1/2 acre on residential real estate contract, is it now my loss? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a home, barn, on horse property (5.19 acres) as listed and signed off on a contract. After I moved in I find out I had 4.75 acres accidentally to my surprise. A survey was provided but no one asked or checked to see if it was 5.19 acres and it did not stipulate 5.19 acres on it--just...

Parking school bus in residential area [ 1 Answers ]

What is the law about parking school bus in residential area in Shreveport, Louisiana?

Residential Land Contract [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to find an instructional package for residential real estate land contracts that may also contain forms for both buyer and seller? Hopefully at minimal cost.

View more questions Search