Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabe1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 05:27 PM
    How should I go about in this situation
    So, I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years and she is the love of my life, I can't picture my life without her. But recently she has been hanging around with my best frind a lot, she went away for a week to his house (he lives in another town) and now that she's back he is staying at her house even when I leave... and when I am around neither of them really talk to me, they sing and talk to each other, am I just being paranoid or does this seem wrong to anyone else?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2013, 06:00 PM
    Appears that you are the 3rd wheel. I think talking to your girlfriend is what you need to do. You might have to accept bowing out so that you don't get more hurt. Really need to talk before you can know your next step.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 11, 2013, 01:16 PM
    Why did she stay at his house for a week and why is he staying there? You need to ask her these question. You might want to ask your best friend what's up too.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2013, 01:31 PM
    That doesn't sound like your girlfriend.

That doesn't sound like your best friend.

A girlfriend and a best friend would never do those things. I certainly would ask what is going on. Why in the world haven't you assuming you haven't?

"I can't picture my life without her." - Unfortunately we can't always control who stays in our lives and who leaves. If they have done something inappropriate the best thing you can do is fill up your time with activities and have fun.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 06:54 AM
    Sounds like she is HIS girlfriend and you are the best friend now.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 07:53 AM
    Fr_Chuck hit that one right on the head.
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2013, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Fr_Chuck hit that one right on the head.
    That's it? I was expecting more when I clicked...

:)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    That's it? I was expecting more when I clicked...

:)
    When they're too easy, sometimes I just let them go as there isn't enough challenge to me.
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2013, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    When they're too easy, sometimes I just let them go as there isn't enough challenge to me.
    Touche'!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A situation! [ 15 Answers ]

Well I could do with some advice here if possible, Ive been dating a girl for a month or so. So far its been awsome we both look forward to seeing one another, chat on the phone etc. The last date went went on was great until the end of the evening when she started to tell me about her ex...

I'm in a situation [ 1 Answers ]

hey my name is brittany, I am 20 years old and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 3 years now.. its making me frustrated... I have finally figured out when my fertile phase is and my ovulation dates are and me and my fiancée have had unprotected sex every time and still nothing.. can I...

What can I do in this situation? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on students Visa got married to a british PR holder after living with her for 5 months on same address. 1 week after our marriage she left me without telling anything and we had no arguments or fights ever. I was supporting her financially for 5 months and paid all the expenses of marriage as...

My Situation. [ 4 Answers ]

I have spent the last year with a girl I really love. Out of nowhere she says she doesn't want to be together because I am going to college and she thinks it will be easier to end it now than later. The thing is college is just an hour down the road and we could make it work.. So later on I go see...

Very different situation [ 40 Answers ]

All right, so here's the full story. Me and my girlfriend have been together for just about 9 months. Would have been 9 on the 25th of September (started going out last Christmas) Saturday night, she called me up and said that since we couldn't be together that night that she was going to hang...

View more questions Search