Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delaneyt4173 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 01:58 PM
    Coast spa trouble codes
    Can someone tell me what error code (Prr) indicates. I didn't see it on the Coast Spa site, under their list of codes. Many thanks
    Dr_Spa Posts: 101, Reputation: 13

Jul 11, 2013, 05:44 AM
    Temp sensor failure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Coast Spa Control - Resetting [ 6 Answers ]

Could you please advise where I may find out how to reset the control on my coast spa? The display is showing SER periodically, and it will not display the temp. We purchased this spa second hand however all elements of the spa work just fine. We did download the manual off the internet website,...

Why is there no display on my coast spa? [ 0 Answers ]

There is no display and I have reset the breaker and held the light button for 30 seconds with no change. All the other funtions are working fine. Just before it went dark it was showing the temp as ( oo ).

Coast spa trouble shooting [ 0 Answers ]

I have a coast spa and the temperature goes up beyond the set temp and I have to shut it off,also the temp reading doesn't seem right?

Coast spa repair manual? [ 0 Answers ]

Have a coast spa and just replaced both of the pumps 2 speed, but cannot get pump no 1 to work, but it works when you plug into plug no 2, was working fine before I replaced pump, wired the same as old pump, is there a trick to get it started when you push switch you can hear a click but will not...

Unlock? Coast spa xml40 [ 0 Answers ]

We have tried to unlock the panel per the book and it does not work... any sugestions? I have tried a few different manuals inst. And none of them are working... help

View more questions Search