Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luis1459 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 09:29 PM
    I need help how to found someone with just a picture
    Well I went out meet a girl we took a picture and I only have her first name stupid me never asked for her number thinkingI was going to see her aagain
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 9, 2013, 09:31 PM
    Impossible.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 10, 2013, 06:12 PM
    I've heard of people finding their adoptive parents or long lost family members just by posting a picture on Facebook page. The chances are slim of finding her through this way and maybe you don't want to put her picture out there without her knowing, but there's no other way to find someone with just a picture if you don't put it out there.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2013, 06:14 PM
    Facebook is the way to go, but harder without a name. Not saying you should post her pic. Do you have any idea where she lives? Near you? FB does have ways of narrowing down finding people.
    shaEina Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 05:11 PM
    Why don't you share your story and forums and then express to them how you really want to see this girl again. The word might spread and eventually, her friend will hear about it. You should be very specific on the details. What place, date, etc.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2013, 11:48 AM
    Never used it myself, buy you may have some luck with TinEye or PicTriev

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I found someone only with the picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ,I am entrain,I am looking for a person who only has his picture but not his name,I understund he tell people many names but his really name I don't known,I have many picture of him and I would like to known in reality who is that person. Thanks

Borin Picture 1925 found another Boy with rabbit [ 0 Answers ]

I found a picture at a sale, It is of a boy sitting with his arm around cradeling a rabbit, can anyone tell me anything about this print,

Found by picture [ 1 Answers ]

I need to found a person and I have yes the picture no the other information

Found lost dog,okay to ask for picture to claim? [ 69 Answers ]

Hey everyone :) Okay so here's the deal... I have taken in a lost puppy. I saw hime running around my daughters bus stop yesterday and he almost got hit 3 times. Some boys called him over then eventually made their way down to my sister-in-laws house (where I was) because they are friends...

Picture of infant Jesus dated 70 AD found in Turkey? [ 2 Answers ]

Does any body know of a early twentieth century discovery in Turkey of a stone plate drawn on it infant jesus in his mother lab and inscribed underneath Jesus our lord? Where can I find on the internet or magazines?

View more questions Search