Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Jul 10, 2013, 10:47 AM
    I've read through most of posts on this thread, but I'm not sure if anyone has susggested that you just ask her to take it down. If she refuses, just spew out some stuff like she's violating the terms of service with FB, and you have filed a compliant with them, which could cause her account to be deactivated whenever FB gets around to it. Also may want to mention that there could be legal action taken against her if anyone uses your bank information fraudlently. Worth a shot anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to sue someone for comments put on Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

Can I sue a woman who has put comments to me on a public wall, saying that I had an affair with her husband while she was still married to him, and also that I was unfaithfull to my own husband with hers? None of it is true.

Can I sue someone for slander on Facebook [ 20 Answers ]

Can I sue someone for slandering me and my partner on Facebook for everyone to see. Its very very upsetting we are being called extremely evil names she slanders us on there nearly everyday.

Can people sue me because of Facebook comment? [ 12 Answers ]

Can somebody sue me because of Facebook comment?but I didn't curse on my comment in Facebook I did say she's a disease and I put her name

Can I Sue My Bank of giving out my personal info to someone who wasn't on my account [ 2 Answers ]

A Few Weeks ago I was in a messy business partnership, I had went to the court to file charges and then in the process I retained ownership of the checcking account and had my buiness partners removed! Well I wrote a check for court fees and had a customer in my buiness wrote me a bad check with...

Can I sue Facebook for slander [ 9 Answers ]

Someone that I know has put very distastefull words on his Facebook page for everyone to see.. even has my name in one off the commets.. had distasteful comments from others.. again for all to see.. I have contacted Facebook about this several times but nothing was done... can I sue?. I have copied...

View more questions Search