Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shahid iqbal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 06:45 AM
    Fatwa needed for money doubling 100+100=200 one month
    Assalam-o-Alaikum
    Sir in our city one person has announced that we give him a 100 rupees he will give us 200 hundred after one month many peoples give him amount and he returns double amount . What Islam says about this.is this is a sood or juwa or not ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2013, 08:44 AM
    This sounds like a scam or something illegal... because no legitimate or legal investment will double your money in a month. You are more likely to end up with ZERO at the end of the month...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 9, 2013, 08:49 AM
    You should ask this under Islam, not Investing. This is a world wide site.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2013, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You should ask this under Islam, not Investing. This is a world wide site.
    I already RIP's the post asking it to be moved there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 9, 2013, 09:53 AM
    I will talk about something, what he is doing is not possible, it is a scheme, at some point, when enough people do this, he will disappear and no one gets money back.

There is no way to double money in one month, he is doing this by getting more and more people to give money.

This is a very old con scheme, and everone will soon lose money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running 100 amp service panal 200 ft away from main 200 amp service [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to find out how big the wire needs to be to carry the load. This will be a 100 amp service coming from a 200 amp main . It will need to travel 200 to 250 ft underground to a barn. If some one could help me that would be great thaxs)))

Can landlord charge extra $100/month for a month to month lease in PA [ 8 Answers ]

I have been renting in PA for over 5 years now. The past 2 years I have gone month-to-month paying an extra $100 for this month-to-month option. Is this allowable in PA for a landlord to charge extra for going month-to-month after you have been there for at least a full year?

100 amp main, 100 amp service wire, 200 amp sub panel? [ 2 Answers ]

I am moving my sub panel and upgrading to a 200 amp service, but in phases. The first phase is to move the panel due to some remodeling. I want to put a 200 amp panel in the laundry room with a 200 amp breaker. I have 100 amp feeder wire going to it (AL 2/2/2). Outside I have the meter can and...

200 amp service to house, 100 amp serivce to workshop what prep is needed? [ 6 Answers ]

We are purchasing a home in Florida (Miami Dade Codes) that was built in the early 60's. There is currently a 150amp fuse box in the house which was originally a 2 bedroom house. We are having the panel upgraded to 200amp and breakers. We are also having new wiring installed for a washer, dryer and...

100 or 200 amp [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 18 by 25 foot metal building I want electric service to. I will have a welding machine that will need a 220 plug in. a air compressor that may be a 110 plug, besides that it will be general shop tools such as grinders, drills, computer, office equipment as well as power tools used in the...

View more questions Search