Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZelNathul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 09:36 PM
    Horror/fantasy
    All I can remember about the movie is that its about a captain in the English Royal-navy who is a brutal bastard. When he is sacking a keep he meets the devils servant/messenger and he barely escapes and forswears violence so he doesn't get sent to hell. From what I can remember of his apeance he looks like Eric Balfour and that there's another actor that looks like Patrick Stewart.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2013, 06:49 PM
    I'm guessing it's Solomon Kane from a few years back. It played at Fantastic Fest in a single screening and I missed it. I'll have to rent it this weekend.

Solomon Kane DVD Review – REVIEW : OneMetal.com
    ZelNathul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 10:13 PM
    Thanks. It is indeed Solomon Kane. Now to go rent it again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy/horror movie with trick ending [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what the title of a movie is that I saw in the 80's on a cable station. All I saw was the ending, and it involved a boy waking up from a terrible nightmare (which apparently was the whole movie). He goes to his kitchen and maybe chats with someone. He returns to his...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Series of 4 Fantasy Books, Can't remember Title, Need Fantasy expert! [ 1 Answers ]

ANY FANTASY EXPERT, PLEASE HELP: I was a keen reader when younger and read a series of books ( I am almost certain there were 4) about 4 different children who each had a mastery over a certain element of magic. There was a girl who seemed to use air and stuff, a boy who could grow things and had...

View more questions Search