Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ironman1991 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 07:53 PM
    Tingling in hands At night
    Every night when I get into bed and I'm on my phone or just laying my hands start to tingle a lot and it's annoying. Is there anything I can do to help this
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 08:55 PM
    There are emf protector products you can buy. http://www.whatisemf.net/index.html
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 09:01 PM
    I'm guessing it has something to do with the position of your head and neck. You may be lying in a way that nerves are being compressed and that affects/numbs your hands.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tingling hands [ 1 Answers ]

My hands are tingling and numb. I'm having trouble using them. What's the cause?

Numbness & Tingling in both hands` [ 3 Answers ]

I have had some numbness and tingling in both hands off and on for several years. My newest doctor tested me for Carpal Tunnel even though I told him I was pretty sure it was because of my neck. He had the results of my MRI in front of him from the day before so after he conducted the nerve test,...

Hands, arms and teeth tingling during sex [ 17 Answers ]

When I have sex with my boyfriend, if I'm really worked up and he goes deep inside, it feels amazing but I get a prickly feeling in my hands and all down my arms and in my teeth, like the feeling you get when your hands fall asleep :confused: Is this normal? It doesn't happen every time, and when...

View more questions Search