Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 15, 2013, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I seem to remember those were related to sports or other athletic activities...but its been a lot of years.
    No, I remember my sons were required (by the state) to get checkups and shots when entering school, at maybe 3rd or 4th grade and again at 7th or maybe when entering high school. When changing schools it was a must to be up-to-date with everything.

It probably differs by state.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2013, 12:45 PM
    In NY there's a school nurse annual physical and a check for required innoculations.

When I was in grade school dinosaur fever was a problem, so we all got shots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if I am being emotionally abused by parents? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a 14 year old girl. Yes, my parents provide for me, I have my own room, I go to school, and they give me food. I live in Florida. My mom has told me, ever since I was 12 that I’m a failure, I’ll never do what my older brothers did. My oldest brother is in medical school my second oldest...

Am I being emotionally abused by my parents? [ 5 Answers ]

It was the week before my birthday and I entered my parent's room to get something and I guess my mom was in a bad mood or something (which she always is in) she looked at me in a bad way like I was vermin or something so I asked her what did I do wrong (my voice is unnaturally high and I have a...

How can you tell if you're being mentally abused by your parents [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm pretty sure I'm not being mentally abused, although, my Father will sometimes say I'm borderline Obese, when I lost 10 pounds. He'll call me lazy, and say I'm feeling sorry for myself (My dad DID verbally and mentally abuse my Mother though, that is why she left). If I tell him I want to...

Am I being emotionally abused by my parents? [ 4 Answers ]

Not sure if I am or not. I am 13 years old, and it seems like my mom is always yelling at me. I'm not perfect, I get A's, B's, and C's, and she seems somewhat OK with that. When she helps me with my homework, she gets really mad if I don't know an answer. Then she gets frustrated and leaves the...

View more questions Search