Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StopKatieTime Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 11:53 AM
    Should you justify a research paper?
    I'm writing a research paper on the birds of the antarctic and its finished. I'm very proud of it but before I submit it I really want to know - should I justify it or not? I don't want to screw this up. Please help!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 12:05 PM
    You should do a good summary.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 01:22 PM
    What do you mean by justify it?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2013, 02:45 PM
    Possibly referring to indentation format.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Probably referring to indentation format.
    That's what I was thinking. I'd not justify it then, to make it look like a novel, since weird spacing can occur between words.

Although, I did find this --

Justifying text can make a document look professional. When you justify text in Microsoft Word, the text is aligned with both the left and right margins or with any paragraph indents. Because justifying a short line of text creates large spaces between words, Word does not justify a paragraph containing a single line or the last line of a paragraph. You can either justify the text manually or by making justification a property of the style applied to your text. How do justify text in Word?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research paper [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, How are you all? Actually I have argumentative research paper about EUTHANASIA If I can find help here with out line and theses statement. Thank you so much..

Research paper [ 2 Answers ]

I am new. I was also writing a research paper about natural and legal crime. It is suppose to be 1000 words and include information about FBI crime reports. I don't know how to combine the two to get 1000 words. Could you give me some ideas?

Need on a Research paper [ 1 Answers ]

I need information on how to file an identity theft claim? My research paper is about identity theft and I need the process for identity theft claim. I already googled it and nothing came up

View more questions Search