Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mstro1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 07:27 AM
    Is this guy a real businessman or a scammer? Carlos Diez
    This guy says he has investors who will invest in businesses. He located in FL He also says he has he is big in insurance.
    mstro1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 07:30 AM
    He is a fraud. You will lose your money like I did. I lost money with his creep. If you ever see him coming your way I suggest you run and run fast. He even says he has an insurance company worth a million dollars that he can pull funds from if the deal goes bad. Run from this guy.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 08:29 AM
    Why did you answer your own question?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 08:32 AM
    Not only did they answer their own question but they posted it twice cause I answered the other one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Community organizer whups up on businessman [ 120 Answers ]

Hello: If you view a campaign as a business, and it very much IS, then the community organizer outbusinessman-ed the businessman.. As a country, we're the beneficiaries of that. The next order of business is to fix the economy. Obama WILL reach agreement with the intransigent GOP. ...

Is a diez pesos sterling silver [ 0 Answers ]

My coin is a 1981 on the back it has a picture looks like a eagle/bird,estados unid mexicanos ,my mom brought this back as a belt w/27 coins,my mom past in 1983 so I have had this since then thanks

What does 'carlos' mean? [ 4 Answers ]

You know, I've always been intrested in name origins, like biblical names and stuff. But I've allways wondered about my name. PS if you can tell me what 'rodrigo' means too I would be very have :) :D

Carlos Update [ 2 Answers ]

Carlos, a Belgium Malinois, just retired from the USAF. He earned distinction, and numerous medals, for meritorious combat service in Iraq. My wife and I salute Carlos and welcome him into our Air Force family.

View more questions Search