Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisduenas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 01:52 AM
    Elementary statistics
    1. Construct a confidence interval to be used for testing the claim college students have a mean greater than 100 and you want the test conducted with a 0.01 significance level. What is the level for the confidence interval?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 8, 2013, 01:54 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we won't do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with elementary statistics? [ 0 Answers ]

Reading a frequency distribution using the given frequecy distribution to find the (a.) class width, (b.)class midpoints, (c.) class boundaries of tree heigh. Class Frequency 16-20 100 21-25 122 26-30 900 31-35 ...

Elementary statistics [ 2 Answers ]

How many ways can an IRS auditor select 3 of 8 tax returns for an audit

Proprotions in elementary statistics [ 1 Answers ]

there is a 12 question multiple choice test. Each question has four possible choices, one of which is the correct answer. An unprepared student randomly guesses at each question. 1. what is the exact number of possible correct answers? 2. What is the standard deviation for the number of...

Elementary Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

I am having so much trouble doing these, if someone could help I would appreciate it. Construct a percentile graph for the data below. Approximate to the nearest 10th the data value that corresponds to the 75th percentile. Lower bound upper bound Frequency 9.5 15.5 7 15.5 21.5 4 21.5 27.5...

Elementary Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

In layman's terms can you give me step by step instructions on how to construct a group frequency using an interval size of 6?

View more questions Search