Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimberle454353 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2013, 11:25 PM
    Can you give me some advice to get back my data?
    I think I have lost my personal and business data on my memory card. When I connected it to my PC, it is always asked me to format this card. And I have pressed it in a hurry without thinking it carefully. Now, all the saved data is lost. Can you give me some advice to get back my data?
    Thank you in advance!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 8, 2013, 03:17 AM
    Sorry, but the data is gone if you formatted the card. I would never use a memory card for my sole storage medium. A memory card is used to make data portable, but you need to back up regularly to more permanent media.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I let go, please someone give me advice [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this guy I was friends with for seven years, ended up dating me last April. I was in love with this person for 7 years when we finally dated my feelings grew, I even traveled to Nevada to be with him, I stayed there until about August. When I got home everything was still great with us....

Teacher took my phone and won't give it back unless I give her $15.00? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, today was a basketball game so all the students got out of class to watch it. Me and my friend didn't want to so me and her hid in the bathroom. I told her that me and another friend were having a fight and that she wouldn't stop texting and spreading rumors about me and a boy in my class. So...

Do I try to get her back? Or give up? Need advice... [ 17 Answers ]

I need some advice… I was with this great girl for like 5 years… we lived together and it was leading towards a life together. Things got rough in a weird period of our lives – lots of arguing and fighting -- so we split for a month to think about things (mutually). Within a month she was with...

Can anyone give me advice? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my partner for nearly 4 years now and I love him to death(sometimes to much) he is the most sweetest boyfriend and does everything a loving boyfriend should. Problem is I don't really get along with his family, I go in the house and say hello how are you... they answer and that's...

Can someone give me advice please? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 92 civic hatch that won't start. I was told it was the distributor, so I put a new one in. now she cranks but still doesn't start up. I don't know if it's the distributor cables are on wrong or if there is another situation with it. Can someone give me advice please?

View more questions Search