Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thisplaier Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2013, 05:56 PM
    My name is kimberly and I have degenerative disk disease fybromyaliga and saitaca ner
    >Merged Threads<

My name is kimberly and I have degenerative disk disease fybromyaliga and saitaca neropahaty and other mussel disorders I broke my back 3 times and have had 2 back surgerys I am disabled and my doctor up and disappeared 2 weeks ago and Friday I was due in court and could not move out of my bed I am in need of a DOCS NOTE SO I don't go to jail I don't think I can make it in there can someone please help me I have court on Monday tomorrow and if I don't show with a docs excuses than I will go to jail please help me...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 7, 2013, 05:58 PM
    How would you like us to help you?

Jul 7, 2013, 06:04 PM
    Is there anyway you could e mail me a docs note for Friday
    Through today stating that I had a medical emergency and I should be able to return to normal activities Monday
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2013, 06:06 PM
    Can you get a the ER or is there any way that you can get your medical records?
    As bad off as you sound, it doesn't sound like any jail is going to want to handle your health issues so they maybe might refer you to some sort of house arrest with a visiting nurse or something equivalent like a medical facility.
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2013, 06:06 PM
    There is no way even J-9 can mail someone she has never even met a medical note.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2013, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thisplaier View Post
    is there anyway you could e mail me a docs note for Friday
    through today stating that i had a medical emergency and i should be able to return to normal activities Monday
    How could you possibly do normal activities on Monday with all those things wrong with you?

There are no doctors on this site, and one would have to examine you in person or know your history to sign a legal note.
    Expert

Jul 7, 2013, 06:14 PM
    No, I cannot do that. I would risk losing my license, as would anyone who is licensed in the medical field.
    Expert

Jul 7, 2013, 06:21 PM
    You will not get any doctor, or nurse for that matter, to write you a note without examining you.
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2013, 06:30 PM
    Normal activities?
    She is going to have to get to court with or without the note. I say the ER is the only chance at this last minute.

Jul 7, 2013, 07:35 PM
    Help
    Does anyone know of a doctor that prescribes ketamine I am 32 and have degenerative disk disease and Fry bro my a Gila satica sacariliates and Nero PA thy I have had 2back surgerys one failed fusion and one took 2 titanium rods and a cage around my spine the first time I broke it was in 2005 I have tried everything from pills to physical therapy and shots epidurals I tried ketamine with a Buddy of mine a few months ago and it took every pain out of my body I am in need of help finding a doctor to help me I am still young and in chronic pain please help
    Expert

Jul 7, 2013, 07:36 PM
    This is a global website. If I knew of a doctor that prescribed Ketamine I'm sure you couldn't afford to travel around the world to get here.

Jul 7, 2013, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    This is a global website. If I knew of a doctor that prescribed Ketamine I'm sure you couldn't afford to travel around the world to get here.
    Why not
    Expert

Jul 7, 2013, 07:56 PM
    Why not what?
    Expert

Jul 7, 2013, 08:10 PM
    I tried ketamine with a Buddy of mine a few months ago and it took every pain out of my body
    I get it now. You tried Vitamin K (a street name for Ketamine), illegally with a buddy of yours and you want to take this rather strong sedative.

This medication is typically used to initiate or maintain anesthesia in surgery. No doctor will prescribe this for home use.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 7, 2013, 08:18 PM
    my name is kimberly and I have degenerative disk disease fybromyaliga and saitaca neropahaty and other mussel disorders I broke my back 3 times and have had 2 back surgerys I am disabled and my doctor up and disappeared 2 weeks ago and Friday I was due in court and could not move out of my bed I am in need of a DOCS NOTE SO I don't go to jail I don't think I can make it in there can someone please help me I have court on Monday tomorrow and if I don't show with a docs excuses than I will go to jail please help me

is there anyway you could e mail me a docs note for Friday
    Through today stating that I had a medical emergency and I should be able to return to normal activities Monday
    does anyone know of a doctor that prescribes ketamine I am 32 and have degenerative disk disease and Fry bro my a Gila satica sacariliates and Nero PA thy I have had 2back surgerys one failed fusion and one took 2 titanium rods and a cage around my spine the first time I broke it was in 2005 I have tried everything from pills to physical therapy and shots epidurals I tried ketamine with a Buddy of mine a few months ago and it took every pain out of my body I am in need of help finding a doctor to help me I am still young and in chronic pain please help
    So, your doctor disappeared two weeks ago and you were unable to go to court on Friday because of pain? You plan to attend court on Monday even though you haven't seen a doctor and are still in enough pain you are asking us for referrals to doctors who prescribe ketamine? What happens if you can't get out of bed on Monday?

Do you have a lawyer?

When did you find out about your doctor and have you tried to find another one (besides asking us)?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2013, 08:22 PM
    And is the court date (and possible jail if you don't show) because of your illegal use of 'Vitamin K"?

Jul 7, 2013, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post

So, your doctor disappeared two weeks ago and you were unable to go to court on Friday because of pain? You plan to attend court on Monday even though you haven't seen a doctor and are still in enough pain you are asking us for referrals to doctors who prescribe ketamine? What happens if you can't get out of bed on Monday?

Do you have a lawyer?

When did you find out about your doctor and have you tried to find another one (besides asking us)?
    Yes I have tried and there is a 2 month waiting list for a pain management doc and I tried ketamine about a year ago not again since but it helped me I heard there are docs that use the nasal spray with ketamine hey at least I was honest dam you don't have to be so harsh

Jul 7, 2013, 08:29 PM
    yes I have tried and there is a 2 month waiting list for a pain management doc and I tried ketamine about a year ago not again since but it helped me I heard there are docs that use the nasal spray with ketamine hey at least I was honest dam you don't have to be so harsh
    Yes I have a lawyer

Jul 7, 2013, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Why not what?
    Why could I not afford to travel
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2013, 08:41 PM
    So you aren't looking for a doctors note for court, but a dr that you will travel hundreds of miles to get ketamine?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Degenerative Disc Disease? [ 2 Answers ]

I have three questions I need help answering. Would a normal healthy disc at L5S1, no matter how it is stressed EVER fail by a process of Postero-Lateral Herniation? Do you HAVE TO have Degenerative Disc Disease to begin with for this to happen? If not, then what other causes would make...

Degenerative Disc Disease And Failed back surgery syndrome [ 2 Answers ]

I have had three lumbar surgeries,one cervical,achilles tear,ulnar nerve transposition ad nauseum.Would a Massage Therapist be able to help the disc disease? bear022013:)

Degenerative Disk Disease [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about degenerative disk disease and if you can get disability from this depending on the severatiy of this condition. Haven't been to doctor for awhile but can tell with the pain and the numbness it could be worse. At the last visit doctor said I have aspine of an 80 yr. old...

Degenerative disc disease [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a sufferer of degenerative disc disease and would like to know if any of you could suggest a seat cushion to use for home or travel as it is very difficult to sit for any length of time.Thank You Jean

View more questions Search