Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeelyRLee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2013, 04:40 PM
    Antique dining table
    I have a mahogony two pedistal dining table that was made from memphis furniture co. My grandfather came with it into the marriage of my grandmother which was the later forties. There is a series of numbers and letters under one of the chair cushion bottom's that is 2302 C6. I don't know what tbis is or where to begin to look for this onformation. There is little or no info on memphis furniture co.as it is.. . Can u help me?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 7, 2013, 05:51 PM
    You might want to look at this.

1940 catalog for Memphis Furniture Manufacturing Company, Memphis, Tennessee | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Memphis Furniture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique Oak Card/Dining Table W/4 Matching Chairs [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased this table and four chairs at a garage sale and I would like to know if anyone can give me a date and even an approximate value. The table folds up to a square table that measures 36" and the top can be lifted off and two leafs slide out and the top is put in the middle of the two...

Do I have an antique or collectible dining room table [ 2 Answers ]

Was in the house when I moved in but can't find anythign about it. Where is it from? How old? What's it called?

Is my dining table antique? [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old dining table that has this etched on its underside: VIIII. I would like to know if it is antique or not. Thanks in advance for your help.

View more questions Search