Mar 25, 2007, 10:29 AM
    1999 honda accord
    Trouble starting when hot
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Reading sections A and B should help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ics-46563.html

Based on all of the information provided, I'd focus on the main relay, igniter, and coil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 honda accord won't start [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, My accord won't start when I crank it up. I took it to the dealer and they said it was the ignition coil, but when I replaced it, I still have the same problem

1999 Honda Accord - Fuses [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Honda accord, need to find the fuse box for my stereo and power outlet . I have located a fusebox near the drivers seat and one under the hood on the passenger side. Neither have a stereo fuse labeled. Is their another box on the car somewhere or am I missing something?

1999 Honda Accord [ 2 Answers ]

When my car gets a little hot the engine stops running. It will start right back up though. It will do it in park or drive does not matter. Anyone have any ideas.

1999 Honda Accord EX Won't Start [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Here's the story. My 1999 Honda Accord has 143,000km's on it and a few months ago it began having trouble starting. I would turn the key and it would struggle for a second and then stop turning over, or just make a ping noise and not turn over at all. After 4 or 5 tries it would usually get...

1999 Honda Accord Stalling [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my sister has a 1999 Honda Accord Coupe EX with the 2.3l VTEC, 5 spd. Awesome car. 200k. The main ignition relay was promptly replaced in the summer. No engine light. Lately, the idle control is unstable. When the car is cold and you approach a corner and push in the clutch without...

View more questions Search