Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vaggeesun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2013, 07:41 AM
    What are SLR cameras
    What is SLR Camera and how it's differs from usual cameras ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2013, 08:02 AM
    I don't understand the title of this thread - ?

Single-lens reflex camera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 7, 2013, 08:05 AM
    I changed the title of your thread and moved it to the appropriate forum (from Entertainers). A key to getting help on a site like this is to place your question in the proper forum and use a title that describes your question.

The link in your first response should help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Night photography with an analog slr [ 3 Answers ]

I'm back with my trusty Olympus om-1. Tonight the moon is very bright! I wanted to take some pictures of things in the moonlight with no flash. I took a few test shots by setting up my camera on my tripod and using a remote trigger to hold the shutter open. Do you have any suggestions as to how...

Artistic photography with an analog SLR [ 2 Answers ]

I hope I'm not the only person out there that still uses film. There's something about it that digital will never replace. Anyway, my dad once told me he and his friend took a picture in which they set the camera on a tripod when it was dark out, held the shutter open, and shined flashlights on...

Help me with value of my Canon D30 (Digital SLR)? [ 0 Answers ]

If there's anyone out there who is knowledgeable about used camera system prices, I'm hoping you can help: I've got a Canon D30 (Digital SLR) with lots of extras that I want to sell. I've googled, and checked eBay and CraigsList prices, and am finding the parts and pieces for sale, but I am...

Narrowing Down D-SLR Choices [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to narrow down my selection of D-SLR camera. I am thinking about taking pictures of models in a studio or outdoors, but something with the capacity to take sports or wildlife photos should I change my mind later. Thus said, 1. Should I get Canon or Nikon? 2. What size sensor should I...

Canon SLR [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there, I am using Canon Powershot A630 for last 1 year with satisfactory performance.Now I would like to buy one normal SLR model.May I know which is the suitable model for me.Is it compulsory to buy extra lenses with all SLR cameras?Is there any models which can be used without any...

View more questions Search