Could you please tell me how to create a hyperlink
    In Excel so that it opens a specific word in a Word
    Document?
    Thanks,
    Cris
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2005, 08:34 AM
    I think the following in what you are looking for.

In Excel 2000:
    1. select the cell in wish you want the hyperlink to appear
    2. Go to Insert > Hyperlink
    3. In Text to Display type in the text that will show up in the cell (it will be Blue and underlined to denote it is a hyperlink)
    4. Use the Browse for / File button to navigate to the document that you want to hyperlink to.
    5. Click OK

Let me know if that works for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows excel [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone advise how to create a form with excel that is for continuous checks, form size: 8.5" x 7"? Page Setup Does Not Do The Job. The printer I'm using is an EPSON FX-880.

Excel [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I try to use excel to print an invoice, how can I put an invoice number that will auto upadate the next time I use the file?

Excel help [ 1 Answers ]

I am using excel to record some data and I have it setup to do some math based on the info that I put into certain cells. Now what I am wondering is am I able to setup the sheet so that it will prompt me for the 4 pieces of data that I want to enter and then place those in the proper cells and then...

Question about MS Excel [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to copy & transpose the content of one spreadsheet to another without cell reference changing. It seems that I just cannot use Paste Link and Transpose at the same time. What should I do? Thanks in advance, Wei

Excel gridlines [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get gridlines to print when I am creating a prototype, so some cells have no data in them. I wish to fill them in later by pen. I know how to get the gridlines to print with data in the cells, but they will not print without any data in the cells. Thanks, dg

View more questions Search