Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amt4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2013, 04:07 PM
    White rodgers 50a50-241 led dead... no light on led, nothing works
    Is led light supposed to stay on all the time?
    Mine comes on for 1 second and then goes off (blank) the transformer is powered up (27vac) but control panel and thermostat are dead.
    Led on controller is out, and thermostat display is blank.
    Do I have a bad controller?
    Is there any LED blink for fault codes?
    Help is appreciated
    Daniel

Check out some similar questions!

White rodgers 50a50-241 7 flash error code>>> [ 21 Answers ]

I have a York Furnace natural gas with a white rodgers 50a50-241 board, After no heat just blowing cold air I shut off the system let it sit for about 5 minutes and turned back on... worked fine for 3 days. Now it give me 7 flashes from the board after 3 tries at lighting on its own. Ignitor burns...

How do I find a wiring diagram for White Rodgers 50A50-241 [ 1 Answers ]

I nedd to find a web site that I can download a wiring diagram for a York AC & heating unit with a White Rodgers 50A50-241 Thanks, Paul:rolleyes:

White rodgers 50a50-241 manual [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Luxair with white rogers 50a50-241 control when running the fan in manual for A/c sometimes the fan seems to puslate like trying to start , if I shut it down and let it rest it seems to be normal. Could the run cap be bad?

LED trouble codes Diamond 80 50A50-241 circuit board [ 5 Answers ]

I have a York Diamond 80 furnace that is about 13 years old. It has a White Rodgers Emerson 50A50-241 circuit board. Where can I find a place to decipher what the blinking LED trouble codes mean? I tried to Google for an answer but no luck. It brought up a lot of referrals to this web site. Thanks...

White Rodgers 50A50 - 241 [ 1 Answers ]

My heater isn't blowing warm air. It doesn't appear to be igniting. What is the normal voltage output of the igniter wire?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.