Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeveyGreeny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2013, 10:32 AM
    I think I've fallen in love with someone I shouldn't have.
    I think I may have accidentally possibly fallen for someone that I know I will never be able to go out with. BUT that sadly doesn't stop me from thinking about her all the time.

Help!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 6, 2013, 10:41 AM
    Can you explain what that even means? Why can't you go out with this person? How old are you both?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 6, 2013, 10:56 AM
    What is accidentally possibly? Why can't you go out with her?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 6, 2013, 10:57 AM
    Who doesn't fall for someone they can't have, sometime in their life?
    You get over it. You keep busy with friends, school, family, summer fun, reading, sports, hobbies.
    It isn't love anyway. It's infatuation. Love has to be mutual, and it has to get way past the romance stage, and it has to stand the test of time.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 6, 2013, 11:16 AM
    You don't "accidentally" fall in love. Love doesn't happen on plan.

But if you can't be with this person, how can you even think you are in love. Its only an infatuation about forbidden fruit.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 6, 2013, 11:18 AM
    Good thing is she doesn't fall in love with you. So get over this one sided thing.
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Aug 6, 2013, 04:29 PM
    I understand, it happened to me it's been almost a year but it gets better but I wouldn't call it love more like a one sided crush

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fallen out off love [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for 3 years and 3 months now and my ex girlfriend says that she don't love me anymore she won't talk to me properly or even explain everything to me just says leave me alone don't want to text I want to be in my own it was only 2 week ago we are planning weeks and...

How do I know he's fallen in love with me? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for awhile. He's not the type to really show his emotions and I want to know. How do I know he's falling in love with me and/or how do I make him fall in love with me?. He said he falls in love fast. What can I do to make it happen ?

I am in love with someone I shouldn't be? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been friends with this man since I was 18... I am now 30. We have always talked and had a good relationship. I got married to someone else almost four years ago and have known pretty much from the beginning that he has cheated on me off and on. I am still with this man and have tried to work...

Fallen in love [ 8 Answers ]

I really can't go into detail but lets just say its one of those "forbidden loves" and besides he's my best friend and now I feel awkward around him and around all mutual friends because they all know I still love him I went into another relationship but he noticed that I still luved him so he...

View more questions Search