Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anny32 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2013, 09:48 AM
    Pain in my breasts
    I'm 19. I have very small breasts and I even till now feel pains if something or someone hits me mistakenly just like a little girl who is just growing her breast. I don't know if it's because of the size. But now I'm thinking of enlarging them and don't know if it is advisable. Please help me out. Thanks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2013, 09:51 AM
    Pain has nothing to do with how small they are. It's time to visit a doctor to check into this.

(Small breasts are good. You don't want big ones. Big ones will majorly limit what clothing you can wear and look good in.)
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 6, 2013, 11:21 AM
    You need to see doctor or you might doing some physical activity that putting stress on your upper body. I will suggest don't go for enlargement.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2013, 08:41 AM
    I have friends who have chosen "breast enhancement" surgery. Some are happy. Some are not. I wouldn't advise one way or the other. You would need to consult with a surgeon as well as other women who have had the procedure

I have not had the procedure. I don't know if I would.

Pain has nothing to do with small breasts. You need to get that checked out first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late Period, Pain in breasts, Cramping, Condom, Pulled out, Sex on period. [ 10 Answers ]

If someone could help that would be very helpful. Ok, so me and my girlfriend had sex. I am only 16 and she is 15. But when we did I wore a condom and pulled out. She was even on her period when we did it. The condom did not have any visible hole or anything. It has been over a month since and she...

Headache, sore breasts & stomach, back pain, fatigue [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. For the past couple of days I have been having some strange stomach pains and a constant back ache, not just in my lower back, it has been spread pretty much all over. My breasts have been sore and nipples pretty sensitive. I have had on and off headaches and extremely tired. I just...

Sharp pain in abdominal veiny breasts sore breasts? [ 1 Answers ]

I take birth control pills, but don't use any other typer of protection, and my partner usually never pulls out before *******. I won't miss my period for two more months, and I had a cheap test come up negative. BUUUUT I have really bad Abdominal pain, really often. My Boobs are growning, like a...

Vaginal pain, sore breasts, and very tired what could it be? [ 1 Answers ]

For approx 1 week or so I have had lower vaginal pain with painful breasts and very tired. I am 46 and don't think I am pregnant. Not sure what it could be

Pain in my Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 and I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. I started my period at the age of 13, but 5 years on, my breasts have not stopped hurting! When I find then time to get intimate with my boyfriend, he likes to feel my breasts, and involve them in intimacy, but it hurts me when he grabs...

View more questions Search